- Direct inhibition of potential pathogen including Clostridium sp., Campylobacter jejuni, E. coli, etc.
- High production of lactic acid into the intestinal content.
- Stimulation of acid production bacterial already present in the intestinal content.
- Stimulation of the local immune defence in the gastrointestinal tract.
The ZooLac component contains a special strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus. ZooLac is a novel bacteria product which as a protective coating on the newly emerging enterocytes and blocks the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria. If the bacteria cannot adhere, they cannot colonise the gut.
- Inhibition of intestinal adhesion by pathogenic bacteria – ZooLac prevents pathogens from adhering to the intestine and from multiplying faster.
- Immune stimulating action – by increasing local levels of antibodies, ZooLac enhances the intestinal immune barrier.
- Stimulation of the intestinal immune defence system – strong stimulation of the intestinal flora increase acid production, which improves digestibility and feed efficiency.
Product Usage: The product can easily be added to storage tanks/ header tanks or via medigators or dosatron. It is important to clean the water lines through. Use at a rate of 30g per 300 litres of clean drinking water.
Storage: Dry and cool place in unopened sachets.