- Bacteria, Bacterial Spores, Mycobacterium, Viruses and Fungi
Mites and mite eggs
- Worms and worm eggs
- Coccidial Oocysts and Cryptosporidium
- DEFRA, DVG and EC approved. BEIC approved ( when birds are not present).
Poultry houses, pig, cattle and sheep sheds, dog kennels and yards.
May be used on vehicles, machinery and equipment. Not known to be corrosive when used at recommended dilutions.
Works at low temperatures: DEFRA tested at 4ºC.
Disinfects in presence of organic matter: tested on absorbent surfaces and in presence of organic matter.
Footbaths: Bacteria/viruses/fungi (coccidial oocysts) – 2.00% (4.00%), change solution weekly or more often if heavily soiled.
Interkokask has been approved under German, European, UK government and FAO tests and shown to be effective against a wide range of microorganisms. These include bacteria, viruses, fungi, bacterial spores, mycobacterium, coccidial oocysts, cryptosporidium, and remove red mite, red mite eggs, litter beetles (darkling beetles), and beetle larvae, worms and worm eggs.
INTERKOKASK’s unique lipid-solvent containing chlorocresol forms a micro-crystalline structure when applied through low pressure spraying apparatus, breaking through the protective triple outer protein/lipid/chitin layers of coccidial oocysts and similar organisms. Most pesticides only remove the adult micro-organisms so a second application is needed once the immature microorganisms have matured. Interkokask however removes both the adult and immature microorganisms, which means that only one application is enough, saving time and effort.
It has been extensively used in layer housing against salmonella and red mite infections and has proved equally successful in broiler housing against coccidial oocysts and litter beetles.
Many disinfectants contain chlorocresol and claim to be the same, but in test after test, INTERKOKASK’s unique formula produces proves the difference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove animals and clean the housing thoroughly.
- Rinse all spray and mixing equipment thoroughly with water prior to use.
- Make sure that all traces of previously used chemicals are removed.
- Adjust the sprayer to deliver the required dilution of INTERKOKASK.
- Alternatively fill the sprayer tank with clean water, allowing enough room for the INTERKOKASK to be added. (Please note, on cold days add warm water to the tank to bring the temperature to 7°C – 15°C.)
- Add INTERKOKASK into the sprayer’s tank (bucket if using a knapsack sprayer) and mix thoroughly to make the required concentration of product.
- Apply the diluted product on the dry surfaces of the empty animal house with suitable spraying equipment
- Coccidia/Cryptosporidium: Treat the floors and walls up to a minimum of 2 metres. Walls above 2 metres and ceilings should be treated only if advised.
- Spray all equipment and built-in parts. Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi/Mycobacteria: Treat the whole house.
- The buildings and equipment should be treated for 2 – 24 hrs as shown in the treatment times’ chart.
- After the building is dry, re-equip and re-stock
High pressure spraying equipment: Adjust down to a max of 1000 psi (70 bar), or if possible 300 psi (20 bar) to reduce spray “bounce-back” during application to walls. Use a “wide angle fan spray nozzle
Knapsack spraying equipment: Use a “wide angle fan spray nozzle”
Apply a minimum of 100ml solution per square metre on concrete and other smooth surfaces,
Wooden or porous surfaces should be saturated and may require up to 400ml solution / m2
- 50% maximum treatable area approx. 1,920 m2 – 480 m2 *
- 00% maximum treatable area approx. 960 m2 – 240 m2 *
- 00% maximum treatable area approx. 480 m2 – 120 m2 *
- 00% maximum treatable area approx. 320 m2 – 80 m2*
- 00% maximum treatable area approx. 240 m2 – 60 m2 *
* = depending on application rate.
|Red Mite/Red Mite Eggs||24 hours – treat whole animal house||3% (300ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Coccidial oocysts/Cryptosporidia||2 hours – treat floors and walls up to 2 m||4% (400ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Worms/Worm Eggs||2 hours – treat floors and walls up to 2 m||4% (400ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Mycobacterium||1 hour – treat whole animal house||1% (100 ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Bacterial Spores||1 hour – treat whole animal house||4% (400 ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Bacteria||30 minutes – treat whole animal house||1% (100 ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Fungi||30 minutes – treat whole animal house||3% (300ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Viruses||30 minutes – treat whole animal house||3% (300ml in 10 litres of water)|
|Unknown diseases||2 hours – treat whole animal house||4% (400ml in 10 litres of water)|
Important: After use, rinse all tools and plastic parts (e.g. high-pressure tools, hose pipes) thoroughly with a diluted alkaline detergent solution. Any traces of formaldehyde may cause the chlorocresol to crystallise.
When using/working with concentrated disinfectants do not eat, drink or smoke. Avoid contact with eyes skin and clothing. Wear the recommended protective clothing and equipment – see below:
Breathing Protection: Full face mask, filter A2 B2-P2
Hand Protection: Protective rubber gloves e.g. Nitril
Eye Protection: Full mask
Body Protection: Chemical-protective clothing
Product disposal: In most instances, Interkokask diluted to approved concentrations may be disposed of through the normal drainage systems. Please check with local authorities if unsure of regional waste disposal requirements.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Chlorocresol.
Please contact us to order